We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher to work within our vibrant,
highly motivated school.
Applications are welcome from enthusiastic and suitably qualified teachers who are confident to
teach Key Stage 2 subjects including English, Mathematics and Science and who are willing to
contribute to the success of the school.
- Bring learning to life, enthusing, engaging and exciting all children?
- Foster and model a love for learning?
- Promote an inclusive ethos that supports all children to achieve?
- Motivate all children to believe they can succeed?
- Create a supportive learning environment?
Do you have:
- At least C grade in IGCSE or equivalent English, maths and Science?
- High expectations about what children can achieve?
- Secure subject knowledge and commitment to ensure children make progress?
- Great interpersonal skills enabling you to become part of our friendly team?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive team
- Outstanding leadership of teaching and learning
- Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching
Languages: English: Native or C1 Equivalent
For more information, or to make an application, please email email@example.com
with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV. If you would like to visit the school please call 952588255.