Key Stage 3 Mathematics Teacher
Are you a talented and innovative practitioner who teaches creative and inspiring lessons for students of all abilities? Are you passionate about all aspects of Mathematics? Do you want to work in a school committed to career progression? If so, why not join us?
Applications are welcome from enthusiastic, experienced and suitably qualified teachers who are confident to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Mathematics in preparation for students completing Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about Mathematics with the potential and desire to continue improving
- Have excellent subject knowledge and depth of understanding
- Be able to inspire, enthuse and motivate students to ensure that they achieve their full potential
- Be an effective and committed team player with a clear vision for development and sustained improvement on Mathematics.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve their full potential
- Excellent CPD opportunities to further develop your skills as a classroom practitioner
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive team
- Outstanding leadership of teaching and learning
- Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching
Languages: English: Native or C1 Equivalent
For more information, or to make an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV. If you would like to visit the school please call 952588255