Key Stage 3 & 4 Spanish Teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher is sought to join our friendly modern languages department. Candidates must be forward thinking, imaginative and keen to regard this as an exciting opportunity for career development. The successful candidate will be required to teach Spanish at KS2 and KS3 level.
Applications are welcome from enthusiastic and suitably qualified teachers who are confident to teach Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 Spanish and who are willing to contribute to the success of the school. Experience in a UK or International School following the British Curriculum would be an advantage.
- Bring learning to life, enthusing, engaging and exciting all children?
- Foster and model a love for learning?
- Promote an inclusive ethos that supports all children to achieve?
- Motivate all children to believe they can succeed?
- Create a supportive learning environment?
Do you have:
- High expectations about what children can achieve?
- Secure subject knowledge and commitment to ensure children make progress?
- Great interpersonal skills enabling you to become part of our friendly team?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive team
- Outstanding leadership of teaching and learning
- Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching
Languages: English: C1 Equivalent
For more information, or to make an application, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV. If you would like to visit the school please call 952588255